Book Chat & Movie Chat

  • Once a week we'll chat about Zombie or Horror novels and Movies/TV Series

Thursday, July 28, 2016

IMPORTANT NEWS

MY BLOG HAS MOVED TO MY WEBSITE!!
www.myranour.net

 Why did I move it? My webmistress suggested the move, assuring me that google hits are higher if a blog is connected to a website. 

BOY WAS SHE RIGHT! My views have gone up a lot just today, when the website went live, 7/28/16.

I also think it looks nicer. Come see what you think. All my previous blog posts are there. Each new blog post is also highlighted on the home page.

For anyone following my blog, please go to my website from now on. www.myranour.net

Blog url:  http://myranour.net/blog/

NEWS ABOUT MY WEBSITE: Dawn Seewer created a new website for me, and I think it is amazing. She took my idea and did what I asked - combining my romance & horror writing. 

It is merged but also separate. I haven't seen another website like it. Come see the fab job Dawn did. 

Myra Nour

No comments:

Post a Comment